Universal Fit Solar Powered Attic Venting System
Price: $249 MSRP
Free Shipping to Canada!
What are solar powered attic vents?
Passive vents don’t provide active air movement. Turbines are only effective on windy days. So the majority of the time your attic is stagnant and continues to build up heat and moisture. The Nature’s Power Solar Attic Vent provides optimum ventilation on those hot breezeless days when you need it the most!
What will it do for you?
- Cools your roof
- Reduces extreme attic temperature
- Extends the life of your roof
- Reduces your cost of air conditioning
- Saves you $$$$
- Costs nothing to operate
- Increases fresh air circulation
- Reduces vapour build-up
- Reduces rust and rot
- Reduces bacteria and mould counts
- Reduces that “WALL OF HEAT”
- Powered completely by free solar energy
- Universal fit, Multifunctional unit
- Installs easily to your existing attic vent
- Removes excessive heat from your attic on hot summer days
- Reduces cooling costs between 10% and 50%
- Prolongs roofing material
- No electrical wiring, No expensive electrician or city permits
- A single 10 watt unit can fully vent up to 1,000 square feet, operating at up to 400 CFM in full sun
- Place it wherever you need to improve circulation: attics, lofts, workshops, storage sheds, garages, even barns
- Easy installation in 15 minutes!
During hot summer days, attic temperatures can exceed 160°. The Nature’s Power solar attic ventilation can reduce that temperature drastically.
No matter how much insulation is in the attic, heat can still transfer to adjacent living spaces. In fact, extra insulation can add to increasing temperature as heat can still transfer into insulation; proper ventilation is necessary to evacuate this excess heat. In turn, heat reduction decreases expensive air conditioning energy usage and can extend the lifespan of an air conditioning system.
In cooler months moisture is a serious concern. Even with the use of vapour barriers to keep moisture from entering the attic, air leaks can still occur around ceiling fixtures and bathroom exhaust fans (among other places) that permit unwanted moisture to enter the attic. The moisture then condenses on framing members and on the inside of the roof deck, leading to the growth of mould, mildew, and rot.
The superior ventilation provided by the Nature’s Power Solar Attic Vent also helps to prevent ice dams which form as a result of heated air melting the bottom layer of roof snow which then freezes again as it runs onto the uninsulated eaves.